I was terribly confused when first shopping for a popup camper. Thankfully, I found a dealer who helped me understand the various considerations to make when selecting the perfect camper. I’ve captured these concepts below for your benefit, including:
- Dinette Options: not all dinette’s are created equal.
- Bathroom on Wheels: do you want an on-board shower and toilet?
- Powered versus Manual Winch: the obvious answer might surprise you.
- Exterior Baggage (Storage) Door: access your interior storage from the exterior.
- Powered Roof Fan: a must have.
- Seperate Outdoor Grill
- Overhead Storage Cabinet
- Air Conditioning